The crises are real. The needs are great. DONATE or GET INVOLVED
Women on the Border is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax deductible.
WAYS TO DONATE:
– send a check to: Women on the Border, P.O. Box 303338, Austin, TX 78703-0056
- through our FACEBOOK page
GET INVOLVED THROUGH VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- RAICES Texas (Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Service) has a service program at Karnes Detention Center for law students, lawyers, translators.
- Volunteer with the Austin Sanctuary Network
- Help at the Texas Border (networking assistance)
- Volunteer at the border and at ICE drop-offs through Interfaith Welcome Coalition
- Volunteer with American Gateways
- Volunteer, learn and connect through Austin Tan Cerca de la Frontera
- Volunteer with Justice for Our Neighbors (Austin)