UPDATE ON AUGUST 27, 2019 — REQUEST FOR SUPPORT FOR ASYLUM-SEEKING REFUGEE FAMILIES RIGHT HERE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
Thanks everyone for ideas and help. This is what several asylum-seeking refugee families need right now.
1. Beds: preferably 2 doubles, 2 bunkbeds. They need to take care of 2 married couples, 2 teenagers, 2 kids.
2. Bed linens to match the beds
4. Cooking pots & pans, knives, etc.
5. Griddle to heat tortillas
6. Eating utensils (only have a few)
7. Children and teens’ clothes:
18 yr old girl: pants 12, tops medium
13 yr old girl: pants sz1-2, tops small
9 yr old boy: size 10
4 yr old: size 4
8. wire hangers
9. white board & dry erase pens
10. monthly bus passes: 4 adult
11. C. needs shoes. They are going to find out what size. I asked them to get sizes for everyone. All the adults need clothes too. I didn’t get sizes yet.
Please let me know if you can help. Send Mail
THANK YOU, Virginia Raymond, Esq.